Technology/Parameters: 21 parameters and employs laser-based optical measurement to provide a 3-part white blood cell differential.
• Throughput: up to 60 samples per hour.
• Processes aspiration volumes as low as 110 µL.
Technology/Parameters: 26 parameters and employs laser-based optical measurement to provide a 5-part white blood cell differential.
Throughput: up to 60 samples per hour.
Facilitates efficient manual sampling of both open and closed tubes.
• Differentiates microcytic anemias with advanced RBC and reticulocyte technology
• Automates hematology workflow without the need for large track-based systems, expensive stains, or reflexive testing
• Delivers gold standard flow cytometry peroxidase methodology for optimum results
• Maximizes the effectiveness of costly platelet transfusions with accurate results the first pass—even at very low platelet levels